Returning, too late it seems

Are you new around here? Want people to eat your liver? Well hi there! Please introduce yourself to us all, we promise not to hurt you!! Well at least I do.
Nantuko Joe

Returning, too late it seems

Post by Nantuko Joe »

Not sure if anyone remembers me from the old DBZ boards, but Nantuko Joe here returning, aka Shroud from the RPG. I don't remember a ton of folks, but I do remember Winduril, Havon, Calexus, Graviiga, Amanroth, Holy, Kiri, Lacopra,, and Idz. Between the graphics folks, the RPG folks, and the DBZ-debating folks, I've got a lot of fond memories from back in the day.

I got blasted with a wave of nostalgia recently and felt driven to try and find DBZ GT Legacy again, or if it even existed. After a lot of searching (and forgetting that DBZGT Legacy changed to ForumLegacy at some point), I finally found these boards again.

Sadly, from the looks of things, it seems like no one visits these boards anymore (and that there's a chance no one will see this). Sucks for me, because I was hoping at least some of you folks were still around (I do miss my good-old-days of message board abuse). I know it's probably a long shot, but if anybody actually DOES see this post, and in the event that you folks moved to a different board or anything, it would be awesome if they could point me in that direction.
SuperV
Dead Flower
Location: Behind you! Quick! Turn Arou- OWW!! That hurt, you *!

Re: Returning, too late it seems

Post by SuperV »

I know the feeling. I've done the same thing with other boards I use to frequent. At least some shred of this one still exists. Even if it is just an archive of some people spamming 10-year-old jokes.

I just happened to be in the same boat tonight, reliving the past, and thought I'd post. I didn't know you much back then, but the name and avatar look a bit familiar. It was great sharing the memories again. :text-bravo:
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

I don't plan on this place dispersing any time. so your not too late your just fashionably late :)

Welcome back.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

I still check here every coupla weeks. Not super inclined to post if no one else has though. Forums without a common interest don't work very well, and I think a lot of folks outgrew anime. Anime fandom has moved to other platforms too, so for me, who is still very much in that fandom, it makes more sense to go where the actual conversation is. :P
they/them
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

Place is kinda like a ghost town... Dun remember last time I was here, and not much has happened since. Also drunk.
Still checking though...
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

Same, same.
they/them
Kaji

Post by Kaji »

As always, I seem to be the fashionably late one. Kiri, FF, Joe great to see you.
... I'm so old, now.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

Always interesting to see the people who must have just randomly typed in "forumlegacy.com" roll in... how ya been, dude.
they/them
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

Hi guys, hi.
Dritz
Flowering User

Post by Dritz »

I usually hang out on Reddit these days.