Legacy RPG

Feedback and Ideas for the forums go here, Please note that I am keeping this a simple site with no main web page.
Dritz
Flowering User

Legacy RPG

Post by Dritz »

It'd be nifty if we could do it again. Just sayin'.
The009
Site Admin

Re: Legacy RPG

Post by The009 »

if people are interested I will gladly make a section for it.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Do we actually have enough members willing to write? As much as I'd love to do it again, I have no time or gumption to write short stories, and who would take the time to judge us based on our quality of writing and award us meaningless power level increases? Idz is very rarely on here, Kiri probably won't want to due to time constraints. I wish I still had all my old Amanroth scripture...
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Dritz
Flowering User

Post by Dritz »

Good point. We need to figure out a way to market the forums again. Most came here originally through the DBZGTLegacy.com website. We need to find another niche if we're going to grow.
Dalton K
Budding User

Post by Dalton K »

I am going to be honest - I have literally not a single memory of what this RPG thing was, but it sounds like the type of thing I would do. Based on description from WA, it was about writing and vaguely DBZGT inspired/related? I'm not so much interested the the power level, etc, extraneous stuff, but if anybody has some kind of an itch for writing, perhaps anyone who wants to could participate in some sort of collaborative creative writing thing?
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

The Legacy RPG was convoluted as *, honestly. I seriously doubt anyone needing to make a living has the time for it, especially compared to the 13-18 crowd. That said, I still run 'Souls, so involvement in another RPG is completely out of the question for me. And I've got NaNoWriMo to monopolize all other creative writing-inclinations.
they/them
Kaji

Post by Kaji »

Kiri is right in that it was just a casserole of nonsense. It didn't get good until Idz and Link took over after I flaked on it.

That being said I've come along way as a role player and GM from that time (at least I'd like to think so), and despite running a bunch of tabletop, working a 9-5, and writing I honestly wouldn't mind trying it again. I'd honestly need to draft some specific rules for it, which would be a pain in my * to start but I'm not opposed to the idea. It would honestly depend on the style of play people would want. I dunno.

If anyone still cares you can PM me.
... I'm so old, now.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

Haha, no one from this crowd checks nearly frequently enough for it to matter. I'm sure all those that really want to have found other ways to expend their creative energy. Despite still running 'Souls all these years, I've not had the inclination to actually RP in a really long time. (I don't currently RP at 'Souls; I only administrate.) Waiting for other people to respond and to a lot of rules and other junk makes the activity a lot less compelling to me now, though they were good exercise back in the day. Now I'd rather just write prose by myself.
they/them
Dritz
Flowering User

Post by Dritz »

Hey, whatever happened to Idz anyway? I remember him having a tough time way, way back in like '04 or something, and he just kind of disappeared. Has anyone kept contact with him?
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

Yeah, Idz had/has a bunch of health problems. He's been fine though. He's alive on Facebook, anyway.
they/them