Do you have pets?

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Do you have pets?

Post by Baka »

Tell us about them or post pictures of them(so FF can whack off to them :mrgreen: )

I have a 1 year old female Beagle named Asari ( liked the name of the aliens from Mass Effect )
when we brought her home

Asari pretending to order a drink

flat dog is flat

Biker Beagle

I love that little doggie
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Re: Do you have pets?

Post by sike oh »

She's adorable!

This is Luke, he's back at home with my parents though and I miss him bunches, he's almost 8 and a chocolate lab:
Attachments
Chillin' with his buddy the Lion
Chillin' with his buddy the Lion
Opening his Xmas present!
Opening his Xmas present!
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

I'm thinking of getting a second dog.....currently swinging between a great dane or an akita inu
I want a dog who likes to chill in the house yet have energy for playing outside
The beagle has so much fricking energy,follows you in the house everywhere and and always wants to see what's happening on the table,couch or wherever :)))
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I used to have a dog... but then he died. :(
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

I have a couple dogs, although they're at my mom's place. I don't have photos of them. Kootenay is a 10 yr old black Newfoundlander/Boarder Collie cross with a white tuft on his chest. Kinguy is a rust red and white Alaskan Malamute pure, his father and uncle were both featured in the movie Snow Dogs.

I have a couple cats, they're 15 years old, and they're calico. Nothing special there. Also at my parents. I myself have a rabbit named Kush. I found him on the side of the road, and he let me pet him and pick him up, so I took him home. I've had him for almost 2 years now, and I'm fairly certain he was less than a year old when I found him, because he grew quite a bit. I love my bunneh.
Attachments
top left: kush and gf cuddling<br />top right: kush loves to hump bunny minors<br /><br />bottom left: greeter at wal-mart<br />bottom right: hanging out
top left: kush and gf cuddling
top right: kush loves to hump bunny minors

bottom left: greeter at wal-mart
bottom right: hanging out
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

Wow....I actually remember seeing pictures of Kootenay as a puppy! 10 years old? *...
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

Yeah Sike.....we got oooooooooooold.In a couple of years we'll be posting pics of our children :))))
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

Oh God -I wonder if anybody actually does have kids yet.

That's definitely still a ways away for me, if ever...
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

* kids

NO FF NOT LITERALLY
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

aww come on alpha, let the lil guy have his fun. trust me, he'll get all tuckered out after the third or fourth child.

As for me, probably never gonna have kids. current girlfriend doesn't want them, and i can't imagine finding someone who i can actually get along with who would :P
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.