Jersey Shore

Discuss your Reality TV shows here including the mindless dribble on Fox
tman
Budding User

Re: Jersey Shore

Post by tman »

I've only seen it when at others houses and it is entertaining to make fun of them for sure. I like to watch mindless TV here and there cause my mind tends to think too much. I watch Spongebob when that happens though. Such a great show.
"The preponderance of man is failing, join me in this bleak dissolving of our kind."

@tristanfortrust
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

I do watch the show and consider myself fairly intelligent. I find it entertaining to watch these people make complete idiots out of themselves and definitely makes me feel better about my own drunken behavior.
I consider you to be intelligent too, don't worry. I am just surprised that this is what passes for quality programming these days haha. I can't hold it against anyone for watching because I'm sure it IS entertaining to watch them make asses of themselves, I just can't believe that stuff like this actually gets made.
I never watched it, as it doesn't air in my country, I think... But we had what I think was a dutch rip-off of it, basically, and I do think the appeal in shows like these lies in laughing at their ridiculous idiocy.
Dutch Shore? Haha
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

OMG! Snookie's pregnant and engaged!

Let's do shots to celebrate!

:obscene-drinkingdrunk:
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

Who the * would watch this garbage? Nothing but a bunch of * making fools of themselves.
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

I feel its my duty to update the forum on Jersey Shore:

- The Situation is in rehab
- The first spin off show: The Pauly D project starts tomorrow
- Rumor has it the next season of Jersey Shore will "phase out" the situation at mama Snooki
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

Oh my * god, it's multiplying!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Snooki want smush smush!

Pauly D is a terrible name for anyone and also an awful "musician" :wink:
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.