We need a theme.

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Re: We need a theme.

Post by Kiriska »

The problem is that any given theme already has a ton of more active forums for it, and without a constant content generator, we're not going to compete with that. DBZGTLegacy was a full website with volunteer staff churning out news and articles on a regular basis, and the forum thrived because the site thrived. The forum RPG being semi-active also helped. Legacy took a hit when we split from DBZGTL. We basically stopped getting new members then. All the Forumlegacy members were refugees from DBZGTL. So.

I doubt anyone here is really interested in churning out any kind of content on a regular basis and posting it here exclusively. I used to write a crapton of anime reviews and editorials/opinion pieces, but I would rather put them on my ramble blog and MAL than a resurrected nostalgia forum. P:
they/them
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

Kiriska wrote:The problem is that any given theme already has a ton of more active forums for it, and without a constant content generator, we're not going to compete with that. DBZGTLegacy was a full website with volunteer staff churning out news and articles on a regular basis, and the forum thrived because the site thrived. The forum RPG being semi-active also helped. Legacy took a hit when we split from DBZGTL. We basically stopped getting new members then. All the Forumlegacy members were refugees from DBZGTL. So.

I doubt anyone here is really interested in churning out any kind of content on a regular basis and posting it here exclusively. I used to write a crapton of anime reviews and editorials/opinion pieces, but I would rather put them on my ramble blog and MAL than a resurrected nostalgia forum. P:
Yeah, but it couldn't hurt to post it here as well.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

I got this idea while shaving and looking at my sexy sexy body... We should just become a * site.

Or am I alone on this?
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I had that idea before, but upon further thought, it would only lead to war. Everyone would want to make a video with me, and I can only really pleasure 5 people at the same time. It's one of my very few flaws, but I only have so much love to give.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. Queues will solve that problem. Line people up and let them wait their turn. But experience has taught me that this doesn't work either. People grow too impatient watching the spectacle before them, as I tend to prolong climaxes to 50 minutes. They will start to cut in line and then fighting will start. Ugly things happen.

Nobody knows this yet, but that's the real truth behind 9/11.
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

The current hosting plan that I am using for this site dose not allow ADULT content.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

The009 wrote:The current hosting plan that I am using for this site dose not allow ADULT content.
BLAST!

Back to the drawing board I suppose... The grimy, semen-stained drawing board.
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

How is there no adult content now?

We should all be legal by now. ;)
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

Text and whatnot is fine.

IE: Stories and NON Image Related Adult Content.

But there can be no NUDE photos.

Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

What if its a semi nude photo of me in a thong laying down in front of a fireplace?
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

Alpha wrote:What if its a semi nude photo of me in a thong laying down in front of a fireplace?
As long as your "private" parts are covered then It should be perfectly fine.