Re-Introductions!

Are you new around here? Want people to eat your liver? Well hi there! Please introduce yourself to us all, we promise not to hurt you!! Well at least I do.
Lacopra

Re: Re-Introductions!

Post by Lacopra »

Old User Name: Lacopra - and keeping it the same.

Let me see, since Legacy I went to college, roomed with Kiriska (that sexy devil) and graduated with a BFA in Sequential Art...Comicbooks anyone? Now I'm doing freelance art, game concept design, about to get hired on with Riot! Games, and drawing * on the side for grocery money. I have no shame. Let's see, also moved from Louisiana to Georgia, and now reside in Cincy, Ohio with the boyfriend.

Has anyone had any contact with Tucky? (Kentucky?) and I'm trying to snag Link and get his * back here along with youknowwho. I lost track of Mechim though.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

Mechin was on LJ for a bit, but that was years ago. Since then, I dunno.

No clue about Trunks3DX either.
they/them
Fudgey

Post by Fudgey »

Hoooly crap. I was a baby when I knew you guys!

Former: 18
New: Fudgey (whatever, it's stuck for like 8 years...)

Went to college, took a year off due to health reasons, started again, currently on the road to a career in social work. Still feeling things out, as I switched over from the media tech route not too long ago. Awww yeah. Good to see so many familiar names :D
j-ren
Flowering User

Post by j-ren »

Fudgey wrote:Hoooly crap. I was a baby when I knew you guys!

Former: 18
New: Fudgey (whatever, it's stuck for like 8 years...)

Went to college, took a year off due to health reasons, started again, currently on the road to a career in social work. Still feeling things out, as I switched over from the media tech route not too long ago. Awww yeah. Good to see so many familiar names :D
/glomp the best!!!
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

Former: was it bakajinver2b or bakajinver3c? (god knows :))) i changed that a lot) Or was it just Baka?
New: Baka (used Baka or bakajinver3c ehenever Baka was taken ever since)

Yeah I'm the moron who posted alot :D

Major life events: well went to university (electronics) , still haven't finished -.-' (* exams and * my lazy *! * THEM TO *!!!) , got a girlfriend for 3 years, got engaged this Christmas, bought the motorcycle I always wanted( I need to recharge the * battery now that it's spring) Bought an apartment, Got a beagle, working for Oracle (yaaaaaaaay corporate wh*re! )
Stalked the internets for the old legacy, saw it disappear, cried a little, used google cache to look at main page, cried a little more, went to deviantart, found kiri there, got a friend invite from Mr T on facebook, ignored for one month wondering who that was, saw his message in the other folder after one month, went "WOOOOOOHOOOOOO" , registred here and now I can't stop typing :)))
PS: Got to go to work and the dog is licking my feet (I wish that was random but omg it's so gross and nice at the same time)

NOW WHERE THE * IS FF?!?!?!?!
EnigmaticManiac
Flowering User

Post by EnigmaticManiac »

haha and NOW it's a party. Welcome back, Baka!
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

So.....where is everybody?
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

This place has been really, really dead recently. I think it's a combination of the nostalgia wearing off, no apparent theme other than nostalgia, and people getting distracted with that other *... What's it called... Oh, their LIVES!
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

Mr. T wrote:This place has been really, really dead recently. I think it's a combination of the nostalgia wearing off, no apparent theme other than nostalgia, and people getting distracted with that other *... What's it called... Oh, their LIVES!
Well I can say that I am working on a theme.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

Well I come here only to find out I came one month late!!!
heh...came
I truly am an idiot! Where is that * Flasher?