What sites do you visit daily?

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Re: What sites do you visit daily?

Post by Amanroth »

I tried pirating GP6 but it doesn't have sound packages. It might just be the torrent I used but I can't be bothered to try again. I use GP5 for learning new songs and writing. GP6 is way more aesthetically pleasing, but I don't really need that. I dig the whole "fretlight guitar" thing they're doing with it though, that's pretty cool if you're new to it. It's like Rocksmith meets Guitar Pro.

I only use Youtube to look up music videos and the odd URL someone shows me. I don't usually browse for viral vids or anything like that. I do like my Jon Lajoie though.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Contrabandit
Budding User

Post by Contrabandit »

Youtube seems to be the site I use for everything now, and I also check Reddit frequently. I'm surprised no one's mentioned it so far. I always imagined the Legacy folk being Reddit-y people.
Dritz
Flowering User

Post by Dritz »

I'm definitely a Reddit-y person. I usually stay in /r/politics because that's the kind of person I am I guess.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

I do not kill time. Every second is precious.
SuperV
Dead Flower
Location: Behind you! Quick! Turn Arou- OWW!! That hurt, you *!

Post by SuperV »

I also seem to use Youtube for most things. I've used Imgur for a while, and Reddit just confuses me more than words can describe. I check a forum for Euphonium almost daily, just to see if anyone's posted anything interesting (for sale, recordings, audition rep, etc).

Other than that, not much. Facebook has become more of an annoyance on my phone than anything. I don't post anymore, and about the only thing I use it for is to check up on old friends who (may) still use it.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

Facebook
YouTube
Forumlegacy
FF
Cornhub
Etc
SuperV
Dead Flower
Location: Behind you! Quick! Turn Arou- OWW!! That hurt, you *!

Post by SuperV »

Baka wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:55 pm Facebook
YouTube
Forumlegacy
FF
Cornhub
Etc
:clap: :clap: :clap: