The Avengers

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Alpha
Post Monser

Re: The Avengers

Post by Alpha »

something like this?
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

AVENGERS BUTT APPRECIATION?

Image Image Image Image Image Image
they/them
j-ren
Flowering User

Post by j-ren »

Dem.Asses.
Nick
Budding User

Post by Nick »

I'm always angry!!

BEST SCENE IN THE MOVIE
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

I dunno I like when Hulk punched out Thor. There is one glorious inconsistency in this movie though. Perhaps someone else saw some form of reasoning for this. If Hulk is always angry and can control his transformation, then why did he transform when he fell with Black Widow? I can understand that he was injured, and so he probably just lost his ability to keep Hulk contained. I buy that for sure, but then he goes on to try and destroy Black Widow, while afterwards he is working with all The Avengers as a team, and only out to smash the enemy. It just seems like if he is capable of staying in control as The Hulk later in the movie, he should have been able to focus his rage and destruction on Loki or Hawkeye in the airship.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

WalkingAbomination wrote:I dunno I like when Hulk punched out Thor. There is one glorious inconsistency in this movie though. Perhaps someone else saw some form of reasoning for this. If Hulk is always angry and can control his transformation, then why did he transform when he fell with Black Widow? I can understand that he was injured, and so he probably just lost his ability to keep Hulk contained. I buy that for sure, but then he goes on to try and destroy Black Widow, while afterwards he is working with all The Avengers as a team, and only out to smash the enemy. It just seems like if he is capable of staying in control as The Hulk later in the movie, he should have been able to focus his rage and destruction on Loki or Hawkeye in the airship.
If you watched the other movie you will see that there are actually 2 personalities from the hulk. When the hulk is out he makes his own choices and is some times blinded by rage.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

I unfortunately haven't seen the entire Edward Norton version. I'll have to watch it now.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

WalkingAbomination wrote:I dunno I like when Hulk punched out Thor. There is one glorious inconsistency in this movie though. Perhaps someone else saw some form of reasoning for this. If Hulk is always angry and can control his transformation, then why did he transform when he fell with Black Widow? I can understand that he was injured, and so he probably just lost his ability to keep Hulk contained. I buy that for sure, but then he goes on to try and destroy Black Widow, while afterwards he is working with all The Avengers as a team, and only out to smash the enemy. It just seems like if he is capable of staying in control as The Hulk later in the movie, he should have been able to focus his rage and destruction on Loki or Hawkeye in the airship.
Remember also that when they were on the Helicarrier, Bruce was being threatened with confinement just prior to transforming and was possibly also under at least partial influence of Loki's sceptre.

In other news, I've now seen the Avengers four times in theatres. This is a personal record for me and I'm still grappling with this unexpected obsession. But I know people that have seen it 10+ times in theatres, so I guess I feel slightly less crazy by surrounding myself with crazier people.
they/them
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

haha this will be the first movie i see more than once in theaters i think. ever.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

I'm pretty sure I saw Spider-Man 2 twice in theatres and I think there may have been one other movie I saw twice, but yeah.
they/them