Let's bring back some fond memories

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Re: Let's bring back some fond memories

Post by FF... »

The dutch axtuslly reinvent names for retardss because therr mane gets used as unislts
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

cocalari sounds like an italian dish
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

Like Calamari - but with * instead of squid?
DDUI
Flowering User

Post by DDUI »

I remember the Australian triplets that went out with anyone with a username, or tried to anyway.

I remember Dalton Korotachi (he used to be on aim all the time, just checked, he wasn't on.)

I also remember in the comic, two guys were going to get in a fight (I think Idz and Link) and then there was a huge cloud of smoke from them fighting, only to have the smoke clear and show Dalton dusting off his hands and saying "Heh." That made me chuckle for days.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

lol you're referring to Dani, Toni, and whatserface? I was good friends with Dani. Think I "went out" with Toni as well, while Winduril was "dating" Dani. That didn't last long.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
DDUI
Flowering User

Post by DDUI »

WalkingAbomination wrote:lol you're referring to Dani, Toni, and whatserface? I was good friends with Dani. Think I "went out" with Toni as well, while Winduril was "dating" Dani. That didn't last long.

Yep, I can't believe I can't remember "whatserface". Oh well, those chicks were weird. They're probably all slinging and snortin' coke. Good ol' Aussies know what the meaning of life is, right?

That is pretty funny stuff that we all remember that *, though. Must have been important stuff at the time, I suppose.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

You never forget your first love
DDUI
Flowering User

Post by DDUI »

FF... wrote:You never forget your first love
Hence why when I think of Legacy, I think of you.
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

Aww shucks.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

thats so beautiful... i'm touched. By FF...

i barely remember them. I tried to get in contact with Dani when the forums went back up, but I only have her old emails and AIM accounts.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.