Diablo 3

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Diablo 3

Post by Amanroth »

So in the past month I have been spending a great deal of free time playing Diablo 2 in order to get back into it, and deal with the anxiety of waiting for D3 to come out. They had an open beta weekend a few days ago, did anyone else try it out? I will definitely be getting this game, and was wondering if anybody else will be trying it out. It'd be cool to run some quests with you guys. I am a little bit disappointed with how they did the skill tree in this one, and unfortunately only 4 people can play in the same realm as opposed to 8 in D2.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
j-ren
Flowering User

Re: Diablo 3

Post by j-ren »

I played this past weekend for the open beta and I must say that I am extremely stoked for it to come out.
DDUI
Flowering User

Re: Diablo 3

Post by DDUI »

I'm definitely looking forward to it. I didn't play any, but it's Blizzard. They always hit it out of the park.