Bjork win

All non AMV Vid discussion here.
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Bjork win

Post by Mr. T »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... eAZ9DQZFz8

I thought this vid was pretty badass, one of the better psudeo-movie videos I have seen in a while. It also has some sounds from acid-house musician Graham Massey of 808 State, and the main bassline and rhythm is clearly inspired by their aesthetic overall. But I mean, that gorilla? Putting the jewel in the mouth under the hood of the giant tank/truck? * Bjork? WIN.
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
Amanroth
Post Monser

Re: Bjork win

Post by Amanroth »

If she'd just shut up for 25 second she wouldn't be so horrific. I would honestly rather listen to the entire catalog of Bobcat Goldthwait's stand-up. I really really really hate Bjork. The music itself isn't actually all that bad. * the song isn't that bad. I just can't stand her singing.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
EnigmaticManiac
Flowering User

Post by EnigmaticManiac »

I loved the cover of this in Sucker Punch :D <3 that movie and OST.
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

WalkingAbomination wrote:If she'd just shut up for 25 second she wouldn't be so horrific. I would honestly rather listen to the entire catalog of Bobcat Goldthwait's stand-up. I really really really hate Bjork. The music itself isn't actually all that bad. * the song isn't that bad. I just can't stand her singing.
You should probably just listen to this than:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXoMD-JGl1w

Especially after a nice hit of lungfoo(d)-heavy in a different way... I didn't like Bjork at first, and can't really say I have listened to alot of her, or any of her albums, but I thought the video was cool enough to warrant a thread.

and yes I must watch this Sucker Punch movie, although it sounds like a gayer version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.
"You got to believe in the ball, and throw your self." - Existential wisdom from the T

Y'all don't know
EnigmaticManiac
Flowering User

Post by EnigmaticManiac »

Mr. T wrote:and yes I must watch this Sucker Punch movie, although it sounds like a gayer version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.
Yes. If Jack Nicholson was a young, attractive female in a catholic school girl uniform and not in anyway like Jack Nicholson at all.
Mr. T
Prized Petunia

Post by Mr. T »

EnigmaticManiac wrote:
Mr. T wrote:and yes I must watch this Sucker Punch movie, although it sounds like a gayer version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.
Yes. If Jack Nicholson was a young, attractive female in a catholic school girl uniform and not in anyway like Jack Nicholson at all.
Sounds hot man, would totally do... whatever that combination would be+++

Y'all don't know