EGO Squad Assemble!

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Re: EGO Squad Assemble!

Post by Kiriska »

FF!!! wrote:WHERE THEM GIRLS AT?
There are no girls on the Internet.
they/them
Saimeks
Budding User

Post by Saimeks »

Kiriska wrote:
FF!!! wrote:WHERE THEM GIRLS AT?
There are no girls on the Internet.
All my previous cybersexual encounters...MY LIFE IS A LIE!

:(
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

Well

I'm drunk so I guess I was ready for a party

and * saimeks
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Mr. T wrote:
Baka wrote:I could get you T to shine your man-pole while Amanroth pours milk on your naked body....
As long as the milk is in bags, as per Canadian law, we could call it a T-Bag!
Say what? What part of Canada is this?
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

The redneck part I assume......where milk only comes in bags and eggs are powdered
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

I didn't think it could get any more redneck than where I live, but I guess I was wrong. All those times I thought Guelph was a verified city with skyscrapers, parks, schools... it's just a hillbilly playground. I haven't actually seen milk in a bag since I was about 3, unless you count *. I stare at those as often as I can. One day I may go blind so I want to remember the finer things in life.
Knowledge once held power, now it remains in the pleasantries of sight. Brains or beauty? What's more important than the envy of another? We starve our only strengths to feed our weaknesses. Mental anorexia.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

Or you could just get some tinted glasses and a stick.....a walking dog would involve to much trouble to just "accidentally" grope some random *.
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

That has always been my plan, although I was hoping to do that when my vision still works perfectly. No sense grabbing gross *, I gotta make sure they're attached to something nice.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

Gross * or manboobs...eww.

What's wrong with your vision? Having eye problems?
Amanroth
Post Monser

Post by Amanroth »

Not really, although my eye twitches from time to time, and I notice my eyesight is definitely worse than when I first got my glasses. It probably doesn't help that I never wore my glasses due to them sucking. I just imagine at some point everyone's vision gets pretty subpar, so I have to be prepared for when and if that happens. It's just like having a zombie apocalypse plan, which I hope to god everyone here has.