I hate you

General discussion and a free for all forum about everything and nothing! Please don't spam uselessly.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Re: I hate you

Post by Baka »

30 seconds now....and I actually managed to get it a few times....
sike oh
Prized Petunia

Post by sike oh »

SuperV wrote:
Kiriska wrote:I do think flood control is silly on a forum with less than 20 members. The original forums were half chatrooms anyway.
On the other hand, with so few members and one Admin, if a Spambot got onto the site we might be starring at '* enlargement' and 'better sex' ads for a few hours. No offense baka.
90% of the posts are already about * and sex....we might not even notice...
Kiriska
Yay No More Flowers

Post by Kiriska »

SuperV wrote:
Kiriska wrote:I do think flood control is silly on a forum with less than 20 members. The original forums were half chatrooms anyway.
On the other hand, with so few members and one Admin, if a Spambot got onto the site we might be starring at '* enlargement' and 'better sex' ads for a few hours. No offense baka.
Fair enough, though flood control wouldn't really be a great weapon against that anyway. Gotta stop those at the registration level.

Doesn't matter much to me though; I haven't hit the flood control in a while, though this could be because of increased time between finding a topic I actually feel like replying to. :P
they/them
SuperV
Dead Flower
Location: Behind you! Quick! Turn Arou- OWW!! That hurt, you *!

Post by SuperV »

Kiriska wrote:Doesn't matter much to me though; I haven't hit the flood control in a while, though this could be because of increased time between finding a topic I actually feel like replying to. :P
Ba-zinga! If I could give you something that would mean anything on the internet, I would. But for now I must simply bow and offer my respects.
The009
Site Admin

Post by The009 »

Over all there is also the reason of I can't stand having to look at thousands of post about total * that means nothing to anyone but you trying to make yourself feel better about your small manhood.

If it gets out of hand then I will have to set it back to longer.

Just because we need post dose not mean that every * topic on this board needs sexual innuendos.

As most of you said that your older but as it seems with your older age, less maturity has come from it.
I am here to help, BUT don't pester me about trivial stuff.

http://www.the009.net My Personal Site

If you have an issue post it in the Issues Forum.

We currently Don't need any moderators If we do Mods will be appointed when needed.
Saimeks
Budding User

Post by Saimeks »

ne hot azns on here???
Alpha
Post Monser

Post by Alpha »

Saimeks wrote:ne hot azns on here???

ditto, a/s/l

OH C'MON DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY
FF...
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by FF... »

As most of you said that your older but as it seems with your older age, less maturity has come from it.
I wouldn't say less... Just not more.
Saimeks
Budding User

Post by Saimeks »

Our maturity is the story of Benjamin Button. Right now, its * jokes. A month or two, fart jokes. After that, incoherent babbling. ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE.
Baka
Aww Fun Time Is Over

Post by Baka »

To be honest I was happy to find a place let go and be retarded again like in the good old days.